Friday, May 2, 2008

Tagged??

Well, Shannon "tagged" me. She wants me to tell her 6 quirky things about myself?? I hate to say, but for those of you that know me...6 won't cover it.

1. I can't stand dirty fingernails or toenails. YUCK!!!
2. I despise to hear gum being popped or snapped, although I LOVE to do it. Totally quirky...
3. I also can't handle ice being crunched or popcorn being chomped or chips being chewed.
4. I go crazy when I see words spelled incorrectly on signs.
5. I can't sleep when my husband's closet door is open. This stems all the way back to childhood and monsters...
6. I can't cook in a dirty kitchen.

How's this for 6?? I could go on, but the list would be too long and I might hurt someone's feelings.

On that note, I don't like to hurt people's feelings, although some people at my place of employment could give a _____ about my feelings. When did we grow up and become adults and then regress back to high school???

Whew... enough already...

P.S. Don't comment if it is going to hurt my feelings. I can't handle anymore this week.

4 comments:

Bre said...

I can't believe cracking knuckles is not up there.
You are about to head out of Hendo for your big race tomorrow..and a big birthday! Haha! Can you believe I am up at 7:00am?? I am so excited for you! You are the greatest person i know. I love you very much! ..we all do:)

Shannon said...

I like your quirkiness..it's what makes you who you are!
Good Luck tomorrow and Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!

Shannon said...

I thought of another. I can not go to bed with any knives on the counter. They have to be hidden.....in the drawers. Just in case someone breaks in at night I don't want to give them any ideas.

Rachel said...

Who hurt your feelings??? I'm not above driving to Hendo and handing out an old fashioned ass-whoopin!! After the day I've had I'd love to thump somebody! LOL!!

POST ON THE RACE ALREADY!! I'm dyin' to hear about it!!