Monday, October 8, 2007

Crisp fall days

It just doesn't get much better than this. I am in Minnesota with The Hagen's!! We just got home from the Mall of America. I am so "country comes to town"! I could actually have an anxiety attack in the H&M store. Whew...

So, Clara, Bre and I drove ALL the way up here. It was so long, but so worth every minute. We stopped in St. Louis and visited the Arch. What an incredible piece of architecture. We were in awe. I had seen it several times, but Clara had not. She just kept saying, "Mom, I am so happy." How sweet is that?

We drove on and spent the night outside of Kansas City. We finally arrived in Apple Valley and it was just surreal. I told Shannon that it didn't seem real. I have missed her and the guys so much. I wish I could stay, but of course, we have to get back to San Hendro Valley. I will soak up my time with The Hagen's.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

it's 1:02 am.m wednesday morning and we just finished watching "knocked up". i'm so glad you are here!

Betsy said...

I got my makeup yesterday. Thanks so much. Looove the new blush. It's a B E A utiful color. I hope you are enjoying Minnesota. The weather is great here today. Sweatshirt weather yeah!! I can't believe your blog is finally back up. I just so happened to check this morning and bam there it was. Maddie is here at work with me today. We are watching a movie and she is helping me do some things around here. Well, better go. Give my girl kisses for me.

PS. Is that movie "Knocked Up" good?

Love Ya Bunches,
Betsy

Betsy said...

Oh yeah,

What happened to all of your "old postings"?

Precious Delusions said...

OMG...How crazy is this: I was also up late watching "Knocked Up"--unrated, of course. That's just how I roll. It was soooooo funny.

Glad you're back in the bloggersphere! Have fun with Shannon--you know I'm totally jealous that you're visiting her! But have fun and be safe on your way back home. Buy me something pretty at the mall. I'm so totally over Eastland Mall. They need to make me city planner--JCrew, Mexx, H&M, and Banana would all be making their debut at Hoffman Plaza.

Now that I've written you a novel--Ciao!! :)

Bre said...

I have never laughed so hard with you. I mean, we have some pretty hard laughs..but the drive home yesterday and your "special" run while saying "shann-un" bruised my ribcage. Not to mention the heart to heart conversations full of gossip. I love our talks. Glad you managed to stay awake this morning to get us home while the passenger was knocked out. How fun was this week?? Amazing! Well, i made it home from your house.

love ya!!